Are you looking for a cost-effective technology that will allow your business to avoid complex server maintenance while offering maximum device compatibility?
Microsoft Office 365 in Philadelphia is the online productivity suite you've been waiting for. Here's why the IT experts here at Alura Business Solutions recommend integrating it into your small to medium company's network:
- It keeps your company's information secure. When you choose a platform for data storage, it's essential to make sure it’s designed with security in mind. With protection against malware and viruses, Philadelphia Microsoft Office 365 passes this test.
- It's highly compliant. Another great thing about Office 365 is its compliance with government and industry regulations. For instance, it complies with ISO 27001 standards and it features controls that help customers abide by HIPAA, FERPA and other such laws.
- It allows for simple collaboration between employees and clients. No matter where in the world your employees and clients are, they can easily communicate with Microsoft Office 365's conferencing feature. Best of all, it's compatible with both VoIP and regular telephoning services.
- It includes enterprise-grade emailing services. For businesses small and large, Office 365's emailing services are highly effective at reducing clutter in your mailbox and sending Cloud-based file attachments.
- It gives you access to more than 1 TB of space. Included with Microsoft Office 365 in Philadelphia is OneDrive, a technology that offers virtually unlimited file storage as well as archiving services.
- It is supplemented by useful Office WebApps. Whether you're at your computer or away from it, you'll always have access to apps such as Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
- It's compatible with virtually every device. As companies continue to use a larger array of devices, it's important for technologies to work with all of them. Luckily, Office 365 is compatible with most smartphones, tablets and desktops.
As you can see, Microsoft Office 365 is highly functional for businesses of all sizes and types.
Reach Out to Our Philadelphia Microsoft Office 365 Provider Today!
If you're interested in reaping the benefits of Office 365, it's time to contact Alura Business Solutions. As an authorized Microsoft Partner, we have the skills and know-how needed to integrate this technology into your organization. Plus, our Microsoft Office 365 provider in Philadelphia offers comprehensive IT services to go along with this technology.
Ready? Pick up the phone now and dial 844-558-7200 to speak with one of our IT professionals. And to learn about how our Philadelphia CloudOne service can benefit your business, check out our recent blog post. We look forward to showing you why we're the trusted provider of Microsoft Office 365 in Philly!