In 2006, a technology called Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) changed the business world forever by making it possible for phone calls to be made via the Internet. No longer confined to using conventional or analog phone systems, many small- and medium-sized businesses started to explore the VoIP option. Here are a few of the benefits they discovered while using this system:
- Reduced operating costs – Believe it or not, it is much less expensive to use a VoIP system to make business calls than it is to use a regular old phone; long distance calls are cheaper, too. So whether you're calling someone who lives in the same town or all the way across the country, you'll get the best value by using VoIP.
- Adaptability – When you choose to utilize a VoIP system, you'll still have the option of using a traditional phone. All you have to do is purchase a VoIP converter, which instantly transforms analog phone signals into digital data that can be routed over the Internet.
- Multiple useful functions – In addition to making regular voice calls, you can also conduct video conferences using VoIP. This feature will come in handy if you are ever out of the office and need to hold a meeting with a coworker or client.
- Ability to make calls while traveling – A major advantage of using a VoIP system is that you can make calls from anywhere as long as you have broadband connection. Additionally, you can access the VoIP system through email. This means you can check your voicemail and stay in touch with your associates and customers while on business trips anywhere in the world.
Clearly, there are many advantages that come with using a VoIP system rather than conventional phones at your small- or medium-sized company.
Why is Alura the VoIP Provider Philadelphia Companies Trust?
If you'd like to reap the benefits that VoIP has to offer, it's a good idea to have a qualified Philadelphia VoIP provider to help you out with installation, maintenance, and whatever else you may need. That's where Alura Business Solutions comes in. When you hire our VoIP service in Philadelphia, we'll take care of all of the following tasks:
- Enhancing your networks
- Handling your cabling infrastructure and wiring
- Keeping your company looking clean and professional at all times
- Providing 24/7/365 support and troubleshooting
Interested in learning more about what Alura can do as your Philadelphia VoIP service? Reach out to us today by calling 844-558-7200 or by sending an email to email@example.com. And if you're a fan of the new Pokémon GO app, don't miss our blog post on how to play the game without experiencing security issues. Thanks for reading and considering Alura for your VoIP provider in Philadelphia!