For small- and medium-sized businesses, data loss scenarios can have huge consequences, including extended downtime, legal penalties and possibly even bankruptcy. So what can you do to keep your organization from falling victim to these repercussions in the face of an unexpected crisis? The answer is simple – hire Alura Business Solutions for Cloud services.
Along with all of our other Gloucester County information technology services, such as virtualization, infrastructure design and Office 365, Alura's Cloud services work to make businesses more productive and secure. Not familiar with the “Cloud”? Essentially, it's an off-site infrastructure that is used for remote data storage, computer power, system operations and failure diagnosis.
Although the Cloud is one of our more recent information technology services in Gloucester County, we here at Alura assure you that we are well prepared to integrate this technology into your system. Our team members have a full and deep understanding of how the Cloud functions and how it can assist businesses of all sizes. Speaking of which, here are a few benefits of investing in Cloud services:
- Save money. Storing your organization's data in the Cloud eliminates the need to buy new servers, operating systems and applications, saving you lots of cash. This extra money can then be used to expand your business or make other improvements.
- Conduct business flawlessly. With Cloud servers, your company's data can be shared instantly with remote employees, leading to increased productivity and a greater sense of collaboration among your associates.
- Keep your company running at all times. When its data is in the Cloud, your business will no longer have to worry about being slowed down by unexpected power outages or other disastrous events. That's because Alura's Cloud services have the power to make your data constantly available even during crises.
- Avoid crippling data loss. As we've already mentioned, data loss can be detrimental to business functionality. But with the Cloud, you'll have your data stored remotely to ensure that it won't go anywhere.
As you can see, there are many perks associated with using Cloud services from Alura Business Solutions. Interested in learning more about this technology or our additional Gloucester County information technology services? Visit our website now.
Have You Heard About Our Gloucester County IT Management Services?
In addition to being known as the company for information technology services Gloucester County businesses trust, Alura features a wide range of IT management services in the area. These include:
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Network Monitoring & Maintenance
- Compliancy Management
- Mobility Management
- Managed IT Consulting
For details on our IT management services in Gloucester County and beyond, check out our recent blog post. And if you have any questions about Alura, give us a call at 844-558-7200. We can't wait to show you what we can accomplish as your IT team!