Over the next few months, we’ll be rolling out an optional upgrade to Cirrus, our already popular disaster recovery service. By partnering with StorageCraft, we’ll be able to offer our clients the most robust disaster recovery solution for physical and virtual environments on the market today.
We know that finding the perfect offsite backup solution can seem like a daunting task. You might find one provider who has the ability to back up your data off site but can’t virtualize instantly. You might find “low price” storage but then get hit with add-on data access fees. You might find a provider who allows you to buy storage blocks for each system but not to aggregate your cloud storage needs to gain economies of scale.
Cirrus+ eliminate those worries, giving small and medium-sized businesses access to enterprise-grade ultra fast recovery.
There are several advantages to this new service, including:
- Higher retention period of on-site storage.
- Allows us to spin up servers in the cloud for a quick restore to get you up and running.
- Protects your entire server—including the operating system, applications, services and your data.
- Quickly and easily restore to a desired point-in-time after disaster strikes.
- Perform full bare metal recovery of servers to the same system, new hardware, or to and from virtual environments.
- Rapidly replicate backup images to onsite storage, your own cloud, the Cirrus+ Cloud or other replication targets.
- Use performance replication throttling to regulate maximum transfer speeds during peak business hours.
- Consolidate your backup images to save storage space.
- Set retention policies for local and offsite backup images.
- Pre-stage backups as a virtual machine before disaster strikes
Give us a call at 844-558-7200 or drop us an email and we’ll get started on upgrading you to Cirrus+.