More than ever, Lehigh County businesses must stay aware of their entire technological infrastructure in order to ensure compliancy and security. With an ever-growing body of legislation being passed to protect information – and with cyber threats becoming relentless – businesses who neglect their information systems put themselves and their clients at risk.
We at Alura Business Solutions provide numerous essential Lehigh County IT security services, one of which is NetAudit. In this blog, we’ll share several strengths of this essential IT service.
During a NetAudit, Alura surveys the entirety of a client’s (or potential client’s) infrastructure in the following ways:
- We carefully assess security encryption and other digital vulnerabilities.
- We generate specific recommendations to improve the security of your network.
- We closely verify legislative compliance as required by your industry.
- We provide complete inventories and summaries of your software, hardware, attained licenses, site devices, server health information, workstation health, and an array of other vital factors.
The importance of this Lehigh County IT security service can’t be understated. This advanced detection and auditing procedure often turns up errors that in-house IT departments and other companies have missed, revealing critically vulnerable areas of your network. Furthermore, we’ve utilized our complete knowledge of information systems to resolve issues previously believed unsolvable.
Learn more about Alura’s NetAudit, the IT security service Lehigh County companies trust for total network protection.
Why Businesses Choose Alura for IT Security in Lehigh County
When companies partner with Alura, they ally themselves with a range of digital solutions they may never have considered possible. Our clients enjoy:
- Encryption on par with military-level security
- Data recovery services that ensure their information is protected at all times
- A network of servers and data centers all SSAE-16 certified to protect data while keeping it accessible and recoverable instantly
- A wealth of expertise from our ready-to-help staff of experts
These services only brush the surface of our Lehigh County IT security solutions and other services in the categories of data management and technology. For additional information on how you can enhance and protect your organization, we encourage you to call us at 844-558-7200. We’re on hand with the answers you need to keep your business current in the digital age.
Want to learn more about offerings like mobility management or cloud services? Explore our site to gather all of the information you need, and be sure to check out our recent blog about why your small- to medium-sized business should consider Linux.
We look forward to discussing how we can strengthen your business!